Careers advice with Rapid CV Writing
Have you been made redundant recently; are you looking to re-enter the job market after time out or do you need guidance on career change and progression? Now you can receive expert advice in the comfort of familiar and relaxed surrounding from expert career advice professionals. Terry Gregory is our Principal Career Adviser.
Rapidcvwriting.com offers a virtual career advice service – for grads, post grads, professionals, senior managers and directors using Skype, telephone and email. Call our [intlink id="2756" type="page"]Career Advice London[/intlink] hotline now to arrange a free “chemistry meeting” of up to 15 minutes (via Skype or over the phone) to see if suits you.
Stage 1: An initial chemistry meeting – this Skype or phone based session is free and lasts up to 15 minutes. You will have the opportunity to speak to your consultant and familiarise yourself with the virtual coaching set-up. Your dedicated Consultant will also be able to diagnose your individual needs.
Stage 2: complete a brief pre-interview questionnaire – once you’re happy to proceed we will ask you a few questions to establish the level of advice you need so that we can shape the first full guidance interview.
Stage 3: A full guidance interview – of approximately one hour – will allow you to discuss in depth your career plans; depending on individual requirements this consists of:
- An analysis of your career and job roles to date including responsibilities and achievements
- Skills analysis to identify which skills, qualities and attributes can be used in various occupational sectors
- CV review and advice with detailed discussion on how your skills can be promoted
- Exploration of suitable careers
- Discussion around necessary training or study to enable you to pursue a particular career direction
- A plan of action focussing on your short, medium and long term goals
- A summary of guidance: a brief outline of topics discussed which includes the plan of action
Stage 4: A further follow up interview – we strongly recommend that you book a follow up interview to get additional advice from questions asked during stage 3. This would last approximately one hour.
Contact [intlink id="2756" type="page"]Career Advice London[/intlink] hotline on – 020 7183 5467 – to book your career advice session or to get more information.